Friday, April 1, 2011

The sun is shining!!!!

I haven't wanted to acknowledge it for fear that it would disappear again but I cant hold it in anymore...The sun has been shining for three straight days now!!!!! I no longer feel like we are living in Seattle. Who knew that Northern California was rainy and cloudy all the time?

When you picture California (or at least when I pictured California) you picture palm trees and beautiful sandy beaches. I thought everyone would have sun kissed hair and a tan, boy was I wrong. Just like Colorado you have to prepare for anything when you walk out the door from sunshine one hour to a torrential downpour the next. So be prepared: No open toed shoes, No heals unless you are a rock star, always layer your clothes so if you need to strip down to a t-shirt or throw on an extra sweater or scarf you have it handy and always always have a good umbrella unless you like to dance in the rain.

Car

2 comments:

  1. Yup... Northern Cali is not as sunny or warm as SoCal! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day we will live in SoCal but probably not for a few more years. Surprisingly it is sunny again today...I could get used to this.

    Maybe I need to go work on your flowers outside. lol

    Car

    ReplyDelete